Click! Click! Click

Friday, December 7, 2012

Wishlist for 2013

All praise to Allah year 2012 is almost to the end, and 2013 is coming soon. Thanks to Allah because of His mercy, I still can breath and live normally on the earth. Alhamdulillah.

Today would like to story about 


Yes, lately always come to my mind what is my wishlist for 2013? 

So far, in 2012 I already achieve my dreams. 
* Graduate as a Bachelor Degree in Finance from UiTM 
* Got a stable job so far as Executive at OSKIB. Next year will become RHBIB
* Got my baby, Myvi car from my salary
* Stay with family, also can take care for them
* Have my own business

Even my achievement are not surprise compare with other peoples, but it still convince me to be better for the next next year. Insyallah.

Lets move to my wishlist on 2013 :)

I wish I have BIG INCOME for futures

When I have big income, I will have BIG SAVINGS

I'm pretty sure all of you must dream a HOUSE for your future.

And of course want a lovely VACATION with my family

Send my parent for Menunaikan HAJI di Mekah

I also want to be SOMEBODY rather than nobody that everyone will respect and adore.
Yess, CDM is my target from NOW!
Like HER!

 BRANDED ITEMS also in my dreams now!

Truly, its mybe hard to achieve if you are alone. But, in this business that I join all this is not IMPOSSIBLE to ACHIEVE because we have BIG team. Seriously its PROVEN!


Once you be a CDM, you got your DREAM  CAR. Siapa tak nak kan! Semua nak ;)

Follow your dream.
 Take one step at a time and don’t settle for less,
 Just continue to climb.
 Follow your dream.
 If you stumble, don’t stop and lose sight of your goal
 Press to the top.
 For only on top can we see the whole view,
 Can we see what we’ve done and what we can do;
 Can we then have the vision to seek something new,
 Press on.
 Follow your dream.

YES, I'm really follow my DREAM now.
Let's Together we achieve our dreams in 2013
SURE, you can do it!


Dont hesitate to know more :)
♥ for consultation or interested to know more about this corset or business ♥
Call me - Nadia 
            017 - 9062795      
or email : msnadia88@gmail.com



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Klik, klik tau

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...